KEY INVESTMENT FEATURES
- Located directly alongside D1 highway on the Exit66.
- Direct access to the highway to both Prague and Brno directions.
- Plot area of almost 18ha.
- Flat profile & efficient shape of the plot.
- Valid Zoning plan for industrial development.
- Industrial market positive outlook.
- D1 highway belongs to the most requested locations for logistics
The plot is located in the cadastral area of the city Loket–Brzotice 60km from Prague (Exit66).
D1 highway is one of the main European East–West transportation roads allowing connection between CEE and North western Europe.
Industrial zones in Jihlava, Kolín or North-East Prague are reachable with a perimeter of 50km. Industrial zones like Brno, Hradec Kralove or Mlada Boleslav are reachable with a perimeter of 100km.
Outlet Exit 66
Exit66 has been designed as a new outlet center, which offers not only attractive, designer goods from well-known manufacturers with a permanent all-year-round discount of between 30% and 90%, but also many opportunities for spending your freetime. Approximately 70% of the total area of 18,000m2 was designated for fashion and 15% for restaurants and fast food. The remaining areas were devoted to services, free time and household goods. The unique design was thematically divided into 5 parts, each representing one important global fashion metropolis. The project also included the requisite 1075 parking spaces. Further stages were expected in the future adding a hotel and gas station.